Vietnam Visa FAQs
A- Who need Vietnam visa?
Most of foreigners who wish to visit Vietnam are required Vietnam entry visas (issued prior to departure by local Vietnam Embassy/Consulate) or Pre-approved letters (issued by Vietnam Immigration Office to get visa stamped on arrival at Vietnam's International Airports). Both are supplied before arrival, except for citizens of countries having bilateral agreements on visa exemption. Check if you need Vietnam visa and how to get Vietnam visa in your country
A- What about passport validity?
To apply for a visa to Vietnam, your passport must have at least 6 month's validity. Therefore, if your passport is about to expire, please get a new one before applying for your visa in order to avoid unwanted problems at the airport.
A- Can I change information after getting visa approval letter?
Once you receive the approval letter issued by Immigration Office (even after you apply and we submitted your application the Office), you cannot modify any information stated on the letter. In case you need to change these details or plan to arrive earlier than the approved date, you have to to reapply for a new visa approval letter.
A- What about photo requirement?
- Photographs must be identical, taken within the past 6 months.
- The image size from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head should be between 1 inch and 13/8 inches.
- The photographs may be in color or black and white.
- The photo must be full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
- Photographs should be taken in normal street attire, without a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
- Uniforms should not be worn in photographs with the exception of religious attire which is worn daily.
- If prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar articles are normally and consistently worn, they should be worn when the picture is taken.
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless required for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required to support the wearing of such glasses in the photographs.
A- What is your visa service?
To help travelers get visa easier, save time and money, we provide visa service with a flat fee. With our service, all you do are: 1-Sending us your passport information; 2-Settle payment for the service; 3-Bring approval letter to get Vietnam visa stamped at Vietnam airport or pointed Vietnam Embassy/Consulate. See detail of our visa service
A- What are working days?
07:30 to 16:30 (GMT+07:00 Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta), Monday to Friday, except for National Holidays. See working time and National Holiday this year.
A- How long in advance should I apply visa?
Though it takes only 2-3 working days to get your visa approved, it is strongly recommended to apply visa 1–2 weeks in advance to avoid urgent fee and unwanted problems.
A- What are your accepted payment modes?
You can pay our visa service fee with credit cards right after applying visa information, by bank transfer or money transfer service. Please contact us if you do not want to pay (or cannot pay) by your credit card.
A- Can I arrange Vietnam visa without using your service?
Yes, your can arrange Vietnam visa your self by going directly to local Vietnam Embassy/Consulate. You can visit this page to see if there is Vietnam Diplomatic Mission in your country and go there to apply Vietnam visa.