Vietnam Visa Fees
You have to pay 2 times (only) to get Vietnam visa:
1-Visa service fee, pay in advance to Vietnam Visa Site to get visa approval letter. Price for our service depends on nationalities, type of visa, processing time, number of applicants in group. Normally it cost US$15 for 1 month, single entry visa for 1 traveler (with nationalities from Europe, America, Oceania, ASEAN countries), the more people in the group, the cheaper service fee is. See our services fee and apply Vietnam visa online;
2-Stamping fee, pay directly to Immigration desk at Vietnam airport of at pointed Vietnam Embassy/Consulate.
- Stamping fee for visa on arrival (visa stamped at Vietnam airports):
* US$25 for single entry visa from 1 to 3 months;
* US$50 for multiple entries visa from 1 to 3 months.
* US$135 for 1-year multiple entries visa.
Accepted currencies are Vietnam Dong and US Dollars, paid in cash only.
Russian travelers are exempted from this fee.
- Stamping fee for visa stamped at pointed Vietnam Embassy/Consulate: about US$25 to US$95, different from Embassy to Embassy. This fee is paid directly to the Embassy/Consulate.
Note: To get Vietnam visa stamped on your passport you need to bring:
- Your passport (with validity at least 6 months and has 2 blank pages)
- 2 passport–size photos (4 x 6 cm).
- Copy of approval letter that we sent to you.
- Stamping fee, you pay directly in cash at the Immigration desk at airport (for visa on arrival) or at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate.