Vietnam Visa for Travelers with Chile Nationality
Travelers with Chile nationality don't need Vietnam visa with below conditions:
- Enter and exit Vietnam 1 time only;
- Max. stay is 90 days;
- It is over 30 days from the last free-visa;
- Passport with validity at least 6 months;
- Having return tickets or tickets to the third country;
- Not in the list of people that are banned from entering Vietnam;
Entry visa is required for people who do not meet the above conditions.
You can apply Vietnam visa online and bring Vietnam visa approval letter to get Vietnam visa stamped at your selected place (on arrival at Vietnam airports or at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate)
Vietnam visa on arrival is always recommended as it save time and money for travelers.
In case you choose to get visa stamped at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate please make sure you have Vietnam visa approval letter already to avoid complicated procedure at the office.
See information about Vietnam Embassy in Chile:
Americo Vespucio Sur 833, Las Condes,Santiago, CHILE