Urgent Vietnam Visa Services
Urgent Vietnam visa
service is applied for visa on arrival only. All the time mentioned in this
site is Vietnam time (GMT +7). You can check fee for urgent services at
visa application page
* Urgent 1 working day: Your visa application will be processed in the next working days and you will get visa approval letter by 18:00 that day.
See information about working time in Vietnam
* Urgent 6-8 hours: Providing that you submit visa application before 08:00 working days, you will get visa approval letter by 18:00 the same day.
* Urgent 4 hours: Providing that you submit visa application before 08:00 and 12:00 working day, you will get visa approval letter around 12:00 and 17:00 respectively the same day.
* Priority (2 hours): Providing that you submit visa application from 08:00 to 10:00 and 13:30 to 15:00 working days, you will get visa approval letter 2 hours later.
* Special cases
(Weekends, Holidays): Providing that you submit visa application in day
time (from 07:00 to 15:00), you will get visa approval letter in the same
Steps to get visa approved at weekends, Holidays:
1. Apply your visa at: https://vietnamvisasite.com/visa-application.htm (This step is to apply your visa information, please stop at payment gateway)
2. Pay for urgent fee (US$95/person) at: https://www.tuanlinhtravel.com/vietnam/ccpayment.asp
3. Call +84913505609 to inform your case
We will check and
send mail informing possibility, time for the work and any information related
to the case. If we both agree, we will process and send you visa approval letter
by the time committed.
If it is impossible to render the services or you do not agree with the time, we will cancel your booking and refund your payment in the next working days.
- Time in Vietnam: GMT+7
- State Office working hours: 07:30 to 16:30
- State Office working days: Monday to Friday
- Our working hours: 08:00 to 17:00
- Our working days: Monday to Saturday (to 12:00 PM only)
National Holiday in Vietnam in 2018
- January 1: New Year's Day
- Feb. 14 to 21: Traditional Lunar New Year Festival - Tet Holiday
- April 25: Ancestor Worshipping Anniversary
- April 30: Saigon Liberation Day
- May 1: International Labor Day
- September 2: National Day of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
If the Holidays falls on weekends, it will be extended to the first days of the next week.