Vietnam Visa for Travelers with South Korea Nationality
Travelers with Korea nationality don't need Vietnam visa with below conditions:
- Enter and exit Vietnam 1 time only;
- Max. stay is 15 days;
- It is over 30 days from the last trip to Vietnam with free-visa;
- Passport with validity at least 6 months;
- Having return tickets or tickets to the third country;
- Not in the list of people that are banned from entering Vietnam;
Entry visa is required for people who do not meet the above conditions.
You can apply Vietnam visa online and bring Vietnam visa approval letter to get Vietnam visa stamped at your selected place (on arrival at Vietnam airport or at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate)
Vietnam visa on arrival is always recommended as it save time and money for travelers.
If you choose to get visa stamped at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate please make sure you have Vietnam visa approval letter already to avoid complicated procedure at the office.
See information about Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in South Korea:
Address: 28-58, Samchong-Dong, Chongno-Ku,110-230, SEOUL, KOREA
Phone: (822) 739 2065 738 2318