Vietnam Visa for Travelers with Kyrgyzstan Nationality
Travelers with Kyrgyzstan nationality don't need Vietnam visa with below conditions:
- Enter and exit Vietnam 1 time only;
- Max. stay is 30 days;
- It is over 30 days from the last trip to Vietnam with free-visa;
- Passport with validity at least 6 months;
- Having return tickets or tickets to the third country;
- Not in the list of people that are banned from entering Vietnam;
Entry visa is required for people who do not meet the above conditions.
You can apply Vietnam visa online and bring Vietnam visa approval letter to get Vietnam visa stamped on arrival at Vietnam airport.
There is no Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in Kyrgyzstan so Vietnam visa on arrival is the best way as it save time and money for travelers.
If you choose to get visa stamped at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate near your country, please see information about Vietnam Diplomatic Mission abroad. Before going there make sure you have Vietnam visa approval letter already to avoid complicated procedure at the office.